Conditionals




Complete the Conditional Sentences. Decide whether to use Type I, II or III.
  1. If I had time, I  shopping with you.
  2. If you  English, you will get along with them perfectly.
  3. If they had gone for a walk, they  the lights off.
  4. If she  to see us, we will go to the zoo.
  5. I would have told you, if I  him.
  6. Would you mind if I  the window?
  7. If they  me, I wouldn't have said no.
  8. My friend  me at the station if he gets the afternoon off.
  9. If I  it, nobody would do it.
  10. If my father  me up, I'll take the bus home.





Comments

  1. Name:karmila
    Class:XII PIA 4
    Nis:184243

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nama: ANSHAR
    Kls: XII iPS 2

    Answer
    1. Went
    2. Speaks
    3. Turns
    4. Comes
    5. Hed see
    6. Will open
    7. Invite
    8. Meet
    9. Don't di
    10. Don't pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name : Gledis nur arif
    Class : Xll pis2
    1.Go
    2.Speak
    3.turn
    4.come
    5.see
    6.opened
    7.invite
    8.meet
    9.didn’t
    10.back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name : sindi
    Class : Xll ips 3


    1. Will go
    2. Speaks
    3. Turns
    4. Comes
    5. Hand seen
    6. Open
    7. Invite
    8. Would meet
    9. Handn't done
    10. Doesn't pick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name : Yudhi Esa Aprilla
    Class :XII IPA 1

    1.Go
    2.Speak
    3.turn
    4.come
    5.see
    6.opened
    7.invite
    8.meet
    9.didn’t
    10.back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Name : Muhammad zaldy fitrah
    class : XII IPS 1

    1.Will go
    2.Speaks
    3.turns
    4.Come
    5.Hand seen
    6.Open
    7.Invite
    8.Would meet
    9.Didn't go
    10. Dont pick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts