Formal Greetings



JAMES                            : Good morning, Professor Austin, how are you doing?

PROFESSOR AUSTIN   : Good morning, James. I am doing well. And you?

JAMES                             I’m great, thank you. This is my friend Emma. She
                             is thinking about applying to this college. She has a
                             few questions. Would you mind telling us about the
                             process, please?

PROFESSOR AUSTIN    : Hello, Emma! It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m more
                             than happy to speak with you. Please stop by my office
                             next week.

EMMA                            :  It’s a pleasure to meet you, professor. Thank you so
                            much for helping us.

PROFESSOR AUSTIN    : Don’t mention it. Hopefully, I will be able to answer
                             your questions!


Comments

Popular Posts