My day

First, I wake up. Then, I get dressed. I walk to school. I do not ride a bike. I do not ride the bus. I like to go to school. It rains. I do not like rain. I eat lunch. I eat a sandwich and an apple. I play outside. I like to play. I read a book. I like to read books. I walk home. I do not like walking home. My mother cooks soup for dinner. The soup is hot. Then, I go to bed. I do not like to go bed.

Did you understand the text?

1) What happens first? 
     a. Wake up 
     b. Get dressed 
     c. Eat lunch
     d. Walk to school 

2) What do I like? 
     a. Rain 
     b. Going to bed
     c. Walking home
     d.  Books 

3) How do I go to school? 
    a. I ride a bike. 
    b. I ride the bus. 
    c. I walk. 
    d. I drive a car. 

 4) What do I eat for dinner? 
      a Soup 
      b. Sandwich
      c.  Apple 
      d.  Pie 

 5) What do I not like? 
     a. Playing 
     b. Soup 
     c. Going to school
     d. Going to bed


Comments

Popular Posts